Tuesday 7 February 2012

My Grandfather Liver Cancer Vanished

 My Grandfather Liver Cancer Vanished

"If you want your life to be a glorious story, then begin by realise that you are the author and every day you have the opportunity to write a new page" vijay kumar

At times, I find myself wishing I could right every wrong, win every battle, and prove every point. The feeling usually passes as I accept whatever uncertainties life has to offer, yet, I am gladdened to find that I can still "write my life" by choosing what attitude I face the world with. I am very fortunate to have recently learned valuable lessons about attitude from my parents and grandfather, as I watched how they dealt with "the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" in their lives.

Something shocking happened in my family just a couple of years ago. Doctors discovered that my grandfather had liver cancer. They performed a biopsy and found cancerous cells in her liver. They took CAT scan images which confirmed what the blood tests indicated ... she had liver cancer. The doctors estimated she had less than a year to live. Since my grandmother was in her 70's, she requested only pain medication, choosing to forego radiation therapy and chemotherapy. 

She had seen many of her friends suffer from those cancer treatments. As she told us how grateful she felt for having lived such a wonderful life, she prayed for the courage to face whatever came next. When my grandfather was certain of her diagnosis and had a few weeks to prepare herself emotionally for people's reactions, she told friends and family that she had terminal liver cancer.

Immediately, most of the people who dearly love this precious woman began to pray on her behalf. While her own prayers were simply for courage, other people (myself included) were praying for her return to good health. Within a few months, my grandfather doctor were astonished to find that her cancer was stabilizing. 

Several months after that, they were completely at a loss to explain why they could no longer find any trace of cancer in her body! When doctor told my grandfather that they had no explanation for what had just happened, she assured them that she knew why her cancer was gone .... it was because prayer works.

MY GRANDFATHER CANCER CURED IN OM NAMAH SHIVAY


No comments:

Post a Comment